RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

3 posters

RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset

Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset  Empty RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset

Post by Nethaera Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you to TioLuko for creating and posting the original topic.
    Thank you to Nethaera for translating and posting to RMParadise.
    Thank you to Lost Garden for creating the tiles in the first place.

RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset  ExteriorTest-760306RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset  Villagetest-790806

Spoiler:

Original: http://lostgarden.com/2007/12/how-to-bootstrap-your-indie-art-needs.html
    See ya

Last edited by Nethaera on Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset  Empty Re: RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset

Post by Hyde Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Oh my...
    Those are cool. Looking at these give me the urge to make a VX ACE installment of Elder Scrolls. But, with the projects I have lined up, it will be a while before I could even think about starting that, lol.
    These are really cool though. I would love to see more in the future.
    DawningStar
    DawningStar
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset  Empty Re: RPG Maker VX MMORPG-Looking Tileset

Post by DawningStar Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

These really are quite beautiful, even if you never planned on making an MMORPG they would still look amazing in any game

Saved to my tile folder, thank you for finding these.
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

You're both very welcome, they are pretty neat aren't they - and it doesn't have to be a MMORPG, I just believe that with such a quality it would be identified as a MMO standard. :D
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Post by DawningStar Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 am

Well, these are beautiful nonetheless! Do you know if the author of these works ever made more? these really are amazing looking!
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 am

Unfortunately, they haven't made anymore additions yet. 😢
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Post by DawningStar Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am

Ahhh, I see... Well if he ever does post them here!

Btw, I finally realized why those mounutians and trees looked so familiar... Those were used in boxhead, or at least in one of them!
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

What is 'boxhead'? :|
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Post by DawningStar Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am

Oh, boxhead? It was a flash animation game where you went around and killed zombies...

I got you a link to the site, why dont you try a game? http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Boxhead-2Play-Rooms.html
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

You're absolutely right. Here is a YouTube video of it here. :)
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Post by DawningStar Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Well, i am glad to know that those tilesets already went to such a popular game such as boxhead, hopefully we will see some awesome things come out of the forum as well! :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:17 pm