RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

4 posters

RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces

Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces Empty RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces

Post by Nethaera Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you to Enterbrain for creating the graphics for Nintendo DS.
    Thank you to Nethaera for translating and posting to RMParadise.
    Thank you to Alexander, Vash, sim5053and Atoa for ripping and organizing icons/battlers/faces/chibis.
    Thank you to Nintendo for creating the Nintendo DS.

RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces RMDS

Icon - RPG Maker DS

Examples

Icons

Spoiler:

Big Icons

Spoiler:

Faces and Portraits - RPG Maker DS

Examples

Faces DS
    Spoiler:

Faces DS 2K
    Spoiler:

Faces DS x2
    Spoiler:

Picture RPG Maker DS
    Spoiler:

Picture RPG Maker DS (2)
    Spoiler:

Download

Faces DS
    Faces DS x2
    Faces DS 2k
    Picture RPG Maker DS.rar
    Picture RPG Maker DS.rar (2)

Battlers Chibi - RPG Maker DS

Examples

Resolution Normal
    RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces BattlerChibi_10 RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces BattlerChibi_26

Resolution x2
    RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces BattlerChibi_10-1 RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces BattlerChibi_26-1

Download

Battlers Chibi

Battlers Chibi x2

Characters - RPG Maker DS

Examples

Characters
    Spoiler:

Template
    Spoiler:

Download

Characters RPG Maker DS.rar

Last edited by Nethaera on Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces Empty Re: RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces

Post by Hyde Thu May 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Very nice. I was wanting RPG Maker DS, but then Ace came out and I couldn't really see myself buying two makers at once. Either way, these are really cool resources. Thank you for these.
    DawningStar
    DawningStar
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces Empty Re: RPG Maker VX DS Characters and Faces

Post by DawningStar Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Ahh, well... this is definitely nicer than the version I posted on my topic where I just had all of this compressed...

Thank you anyways, I suppose I will get around to cleaning up my thread now that I have some competition! :)
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

I don't mean to bring competition. I just thought some DS games in VX would be pretty neat. Your topic is a little unclear, although, it has some good packs.
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 am

Yeah, I know... I uploaded it with the intent of added more content but I will most likely just have to go back and clean it up a little bit! XD
    Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

Post by Reisen Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh god, these are so awesome. Will there be more regarding the character sets?
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Than the three do you mean? There is a download at the bottom to download it all and many more, the three were just an example along with the template. ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:08 pm