RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

4 posters

Resource W.I.P.

Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Resource W.I.P. Empty Resource W.I.P.

Post by Hyde Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Hdello everyone. One thing that I noticed we were lacking was a place for our graphic artists to show off their work while it is being made. So, here we are!

Welcome to the...

Resource Work In Progress Thread of Magic and Wonder!

Ok, that is a little overboard, but that is what goes on here. Some RPGMaker artists truly do work magic and leave you wondering how the hell they did it, so that is why it had to be said.

Anyways, if you have something that you have been working hard on and you would like to show it off and get feedback on it, here is the place to do it.

NOTE: This is not the place for requesting, flaming, or hatred of any kind. Criticism is the whole point of posting here, but there is a fine line between helping and hindering. Remember that.

Last edited by Hyde on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Resource W.I.P. Empty Re: Resource W.I.P.

Post by Hyde Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Well, I think I will start us off by showing everyone a tile I have been working on.
    Now, some of you already know I have been doing Modern Tiles, but you don't know yet that I am also planning on doing numerous new Overworld Tiles as I feel the ones we have now are a little restricting.

Anyways, my first one is a larger version of the Ace RTP Oasis tile. The one provided to us was a 1x1 tile with very little detail. I feel that some games just require a bigger Oasis in the desert (probably because I required a bigger Oasis, lol). Note that this is from scratch, so it may not match up exactly, but I feel I have gotten somewhat close.

Here is the original Oasis Ace RP tile.
    Resource W.I.P. OriginalOasis

Here is my new Oasis tile.
    Resource W.I.P. LargeOasisfixed-1

And here is a quick picture of how it looks in-game.
    Resource W.I.P. OasisScreenshot

So there you go. Let me know what you all think.
    DawningStar
    DawningStar
    I'm a new member :)
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Wow, that actually looks like it belongs in the default Rpg tiles! Graeat job on these!

*On a side note, what program did you make this with? *
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

Post by Nethaera Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Great edit Hyde!
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hyde Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Well, I dont plan on releasing any tiles that wont fit with the RTP. I want all of my work do be usable easily to anyone who wants it.

And I made it in Paint.Net, as with all my works.

And Net... Thank you. Thank you too Dawning Star.
    Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

Post by Reisen Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 am

A windowskin (It's finished though) and roof tiles I've been working on for the Beta Contest.

Resource W.I.P. SuFSNResource W.I.P. WCW7L

All credits to EB and Mack. :3 Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hyde Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 am

Very Nice Reisen, very nice. I am very pleased you are working so hard on the contest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:16 pm