RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

4 posters

Speak Up

Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Speak Up Empty Speak Up

Post by Hyde Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Ok everyone, got some news.
    Net, as some of you know, has been fiddling with the coding for our site and has really upgraded everything. This site is really coming together. But, as we plan to become a known community in the RMing world, we have plans to do quite a bit more to the site.

One thing that is one the list is the possible changing our our website theme. This will change near everything, graphics wise. Now, this is mostly to set us apart from the crowd. As some of you know, when you start a site with Forumotion, they allow you to pick default themes for your site and that is what we have now. I chose a default theme and slightly edited it so that we could start up, but it was not meant to be permanent. Now, Net is soon going to be changing things around and get us to where we are going.

However, I do not like to do things without the communities involvement. I know that alot of people like how our site looks right now and i won't take that for granted. Once our site is finished with it's renovation, please feel free to stop by here and give us your feedback. I would love to know what everyone thinks and I am sure Net would like to also.

Also, if you take a look at the announcements section, we now have a subforum that will post special dates. Posted right now are the Due Date for the contest and the date that we go Live. Going Live is just a special way of saying that we will be open to the public. Either way, head on over there and check out the posts as they contain some important info for all of you.

Everyone take care and have a wonderful day!
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

Speak Up Empty Re: Speak Up

Post by Nethaera Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

We will still be keeping the Paradise feel with our header and a mixture of grey and white boards. However, there will be plenty of colour around with new tags representing what topics are all about and of course user avatars.
    Sepulchrum
    Sepulchrum
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-06-04
    Posts Posts : 11

Post by Sepulchrum Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 am

Would it be possible to implement a a Theme changer feature? This theme is very pleasant to the eyes, and if possible I'd like to stick with it. But I am curious to see what the new theme will look like.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hyde Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am

We would have to talk to Net about that one, he is the techie. Olympian used to have that feature, but that was when we were with ZetaBoards. Now we are with Forumotion, which is much better overall, but makes some features like that a bit more difficult.
    Sepulchrum
    Sepulchrum

Registered on Registered on : 2012-06-04
    Posts Posts : 11

Post by Sepulchrum Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am

Well that's pretty much true. I remember when I tried to implement that feature in a forums. I failed epicly, but then again I had no knowledge of CSS or HTML. If possible, I'd love it if that feature were to be implemented. :D
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 am

Change? If I think we should change there is only one thing I would change... I would just change the scope of what our forum focuses on, instead of solely being RPG maker and such I think we should also branch out to some other game makers too. Not only would this bring in more people but it would also help us to build a community.
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

Post by Nethaera Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

We do focus on all kinds of RPG engines - you can even choose which one you use post in your profile. Notice as we don't specifically have a project thread for just one engine. Speak Up 804925939
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hyde Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Well, we do now have a non-RPG Maker category. It was made more for users like Omegas, but maybe eventually we will get to other people using it for things like Game Maker 8, IG Maker, and maybe even Sphere or MUGEN.
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh, ok! Excellent! That was the one real qualm that I had with the forum but now that it's fixed I would sat everything is good now! : D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm