RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

3 posters

Neuroticism

Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I'm a new member :)
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-26
    Posts Posts : 1
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 1

Neuroticism Empty Neuroticism

Post by Thalzon Sat May 26, 2012 4:28 pm

This topic is for me! To say hello. To you all. For me.

Meeeeeeeeeeee.

Helloes all. I am Thalzon, known for makin' the bacon-- erm, battlers. With my mad drawing skillz. Hope to have fun here, as I hope for all places I venture on the blagonet.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Neuroticism Empty Re: Neuroticism

Post by Hyde Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Welcome Thalzon. I am very glad to see you decided to come.
    I too hope you have fun here. I think once things get going, we should all have alot of fun.
    Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

Post by Reisen Sun May 27, 2012 3:13 am

HOLY SHI- IT'S THAT GUY WHO MAKES THOSE AWESOME BATTLERS AND I AM A FAN OF HIM. ..Hiii *squee*
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Post by Hyde Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Hey Thalzon, I forgot to ask you. Would you mind if we brought your battler collection here as well?

If you are lacking on time, I can start the thread for you if you wish. I would just like to get some resources floating around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:15 pm