RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

2 posters

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making

Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making Empty [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making

Post by Reisen Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making XiieGuideToGraphics (Xiie is my other alias :3)

Hai guise! This is my very first tutorial on RMParadise. Here, I'll teach you how to make your own logos by using Adobe Photoshop! This won't be any use to you if you're not using Photoshop. :(

Just follow the steps and you'll probably create your very own awesome logo! Let's start shall we?

- Step 1 -
    Of course before we make your logo, we need to make a new canvas. Size is up to you. Mine is 350x200. Make sure it isn't too big though! Every forums has image size rules :3
    Spoiler:

- Step 2 -
    After making our canvas, now we make our text! Size and Font is up to you.
    Spoiler:

- Step 3 -
    Now that you have your text, we'll fill up the thing with a pattern! I'll go for the furry feeling.
    Spoiler:

- Step 4 -
    We'll give your logo a gradient overlay to give off a light-to-dark feeling. But if you don't want to; you can ignore this step and skip to Step 5
    Spoiler:

- Step 5 -
    Alright, to clean up some dirt. Use the color overlay and set to Overlay.
    Spoiler:

- Step 6 -
    Now that it's awesomely colored, we shall give it a little shading and a white stroke.
    Spoiler:

- Step 7 -
    Just give an outer glow. Any color, see settings on spoiler though!
    Spoiler:

- Step 8 -
    The last step! Add some effects and vectors too [I couldn't get any vectors for this logo. I forgot D:] and you might get something like this :3
    Spoiler:

That's about how you make a logo fast! Keep experimenting with things and you can make logos without looking at any tutorials :3 I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N *rainbowswoosh* I do hope my explaining isn't that bad.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making Empty Re: [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making

Post by Hyde Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow, starting off on this site with an awesome tutorial. I knew having you a beta member would be great.

Great tutorial though. You make me want to trade in my Paint.Net for Photoshop now. It looks so much more... more. Just more. Paint.Net is great, dont get me wrong, but doing what you listed above would take me near double the time it would take you and it probably wouldn't still look anywhere near as good.
    Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

Post by Reisen Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 am

D'aww, remove the self-esteem. I'm sure you can do it, no jokes bro. ; u; More tutorials to come, by the way.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Post by Hyde Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Well, I do what I can.

And more tutorials from you?! You just made me a happy man, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:51 pm