RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

2 posters

RGSS3 Script Ideas

Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

RGSS3 Script Ideas Empty RGSS3 Script Ideas

Post by Hyde Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 am

After being around the RM Scene for many years, one thing that I sometimes hear "I love scripting, but I have run out of ideas". Now, I don't hear it too often, but it does happen sometimes. So, to combat the infamous "Scripter's Block", i am starting a list of script ideas.

This list of ideas is for a reference for scripters to use when they are wanting to get ideas for their own scripts. This will allow them to see what is highly wanted within the community. This is, in no way, a place for random script requests though. If you post an idea, make sure it is a script that can be used by a wide range of people and projects. You are allowed to post an idea at the same time that you post a script request (in it's respective forum though), but please do not flood this thread with random ideas. To prevent randoms, all ideas from the public will have to be approved before they will be added to the official list.

Do not let this intimidate you though. I do urge people to bring in new ideas whenever they would like. I also urge you all to provide a very good amount of description on how the script would work so that the scripters can get their own image in their heads.

Anyways, lets get on to the list.

Battle Systems

None at the moment.

Character/Party Systems

Monster Catching/Taming (Idea by Hyde)
    Spoiler:

Party Changer (Idea by Hyde)
    Spoiler:

Exclude Actor from Party (Idea by Hyde)
    Spoiler:

Actor Cloning (Idea by Hyde)
    Spoiler:

Menu Systems

None at the moment.

Map/Event Systems

None at the moment.

Synthesis Systems

Monster Synthesis (Idea by Hyde)
    Spoiler:

Other

None at the moment.

Last edited by Hyde on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

RGSS3 Script Ideas Empty Re: RGSS3 Script Ideas

Post by Nethaera Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 am

Well, firstly you have some great in-depth ideas Hyde. Secondly, any sexier looking Menu Systems or better functioning Map/Event systems would be just fine. There are so many things to script. For example, a public script for a platformer game, etc.
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Post by Hyde Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 am

I actually have ideas for each of those categories, I just ran out of the want to keep typing, lol. I will add more of my ideas later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm