RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

Forum Contests

Hyde
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Forum Contests Empty Forum Contests

Post by Hyde Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

I have debated a few possible new features recently, but one has stuck out to me. Forum Contests.

A Forum Contest is where everyone gets together to compete for an award by doing a task set by the contest creator.

Out of all of the possible features, I think this one will bring us the most fun and will also allow us to get up and moving in the direction we want our community to go. I will be opening a special forum(s) for the contests to be located and will even open a special sub-forum for user-created contests to take place (as long as they can stay under control).

For official RMP contests, different awards will be given depending on the contest and its rules. The most common type of award though will be a special trophy that will appear on your member profile. Then, every time someone visits your profile, that trophy will remind them of your past deeds.

Anyways, to start everything off and to celebrate I will soon be posting our very first RMP Official Contest. I will give you all a hint... It will have to deal with alot of different kinds of content and will give away multiple awards.

I hope you all enjoy this new feature when it is ready and I hope to see you all at our first community contest!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 am