RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

RMParadise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

3 posters

Nethaera' Logo Shop

Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-31
    Posts Posts : 67
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 8

Nethaera' Logo Shop  Empty Nethaera' Logo Shop

Post by Nethaera Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Welcome to Nethaera's Logo Shop!
    I believe I am skilled in graphic design well enough to help out the community with a logo shop for our projects in RPG Maker, etc. Do NOT rush me - I am a high-school student who needs to study and I don't want to be stressing myself with possible complicated requests and I am doing it for completely nothing. I prefer Game Logo Requests with cool names and correct request forms, which you can read below.

The rules of Nethaera's Logo Shop are simple.

• Give me time to think about accepting or rejecting the request.
    • Give me credits after your request is done.
    • Read instructions before posting requests.
    • Request the logo in public and if your project is private, PM me; your information will be private.
    • Post comments and constructive criticisms on my topic. Don't get mad at me or feel bad if I reject your request.

• Don't just say the font's name; give me a link on where I can download the font.
    • Don't leave all the work to me, if you really wanted a specific detail on a request; mention it.
    • Don't request a new logo one after another within a week. Let others have a chance.
    • Don't blame me if the result is not good, I am trying my best.

STRICTLY: NO PROJECT LINK/INFO OR PROOF, REQUEST DENIED.
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROJECT LINK YET JUST SHOW ME A PROOF THAT YOUR REALLY WORKING ON A GAME. SCREENSHOTS, ARTWORKS, DISCUSSIONS, OR ANY PROOF THAT CAN STAND OUT JUST TO FILL THE BLANK.

Request Form
    Name:
    Subtitle:
    Styles:
    Font Name:
    Font Size:
    Attached Images:
    Request Description:
    Sample Result:
    Reference Picture:
    Project Links:
    Project Descriptions:

STRICTLY: If request form is not followed your request will be rejected.

Last edited by Nethaera on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Reisen
    Reisen

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-25
    Posts Posts : 44
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 7

Nethaera' Logo Shop  Empty Re: Nethaera' Logo Shop

Post by Reisen Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

You have 48 hours to put in an example and change the thread accordingly.
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh, sorry. I created the shop before the rules. The topic is now updated. O_O
    DawningStar
    DawningStar
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Excellent! I have been waiting for a logo shop to open for quite a little bit of time! I really do hope that you give my request a try!

Name: The Lore of
    Subtitle: The Humans
    Styles: I am hoping for more of an arcane, magical feel to the text but at the same time reflecting books and such... So a magical library type of style.
    Font Name: Whatever you feel would suit the title best
    Font Size: Whatever you feel would suit the title best
    Attached Images: I have no preference as too what you think would look best, though I would really appreaciate it if in some way you could include a spellbook within it.
    Request Description: I would like my logo too have a few things, first I would love for the text to look magical but yet professional at the same time. I would really appreaciate it if you could also add in a spellbook too the picture, like the one given in the rpg maker vx Ace title screen... I have no preference as too what color, size or font the text is. only that it looks well placed and legible. Finally, I would love If you could maybe add the human flag from Warcraft three or would of warcraft as sort of a background for the logo.
    Sample Result: I have no samples I could give you to use at the moment
    Reference Picture: I have no reference picture
    Project Links:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/images/a/a8/Lorderan_Tabard.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/CSeuM.png
    Project Descriptions:
    Nethaera
    Nethaera
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Nethaera Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:07 pm

A fun and creative request! I'll start as soon as I can! (Submission Date: 1-2 days) -_o
    DawningStar
    DawningStar

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Thank you! I really can't wait to see what you are able to create! :D

Sponsored content