RMParadise

It seems you either have yet to login or are not a member of RMP. If you are not yet a member, please feel free to sign up so that you can unlock every feature our forums have to offer. If you have yet to login, please do so soon.

A Paradise for RPGMakers.

Welcome everyone to RMP, your very own RPGMaker Paradise.
If you are reading this, that means that you are one of the select few who have been invited to experience our site as a Beta User.
Being a Beta User only requires that you report any bugs and/or problems upon finding them.
You get the chance to have free roam over the boards before they are public and are further up in line for promotions (which will be happening very soon, so stay on your best behavior).
Check out the thread for the RMP Beta Contest. Lets get some new content rolling.
Chat

Dawningstar's resource library!

DawningStar
    I'm a new member :)

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Dawningstar's resource library!

Post by DawningStar on Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 am

Well, As the first OFFICIAL way I plan to help y'all out, I brought a whole bunch of resources that I managed to rip! It took me a really long time to get these all so any and all acknowledgement is appreciated!

Rpg maker two soundtrack: For those of you who don't know, this game was made for the PS2... because of such resources are next to impossible to rip from this game unless you want to buy or torrnet an emulator!

Download link here >>> mediafire.com ?q50b3cnx192a8oc <<<

Rpg maker three soundtrack: This was also made ffor the Ps2 only, not only that but this game was exceedingly rare to find in America, because of such I ended up using an emulator to get these tracks! enjoy!

Download link here >>> mediafire.com ?fpescjyzl6cwza1 <<<

RPG maker DS resources: I have seen these floating around from time to time on different forums, from what I can see though they aren't nearly as common as they once were, this is a shame because the art style of these works was amazing!

Download link here >>> mediafire.com ?k10kxza35ydfrmi <<<

RPg maker Vx Ace resources: These resources aren't very rare at all, but I found that having a clean, untouched set of these can be unbelivable helpful if you start to edit the fafces and such in order to have an origional to go back too! I have all of the default resources that go with the game in this package! Including music!

Download link here >>> mediafire.com ?44ojcf0oiaul8od <<<

I hope you all enjoy these resources! And please feel free to let me know what you would like to see me rip next from the RPG maker series!

Last edited by DawningStar on Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hyde
    Administrator
    Administrator

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-18
    Posts Posts : 101
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 6

Re: Dawningstar's resource library!

Post by Hyde on Thu May 31, 2012 12:19 am

Very nice Rips, I must say. Thank you for bringing these to us.

DawningStar

Registered on Registered on : 2012-05-29
    Posts Posts : 65
    Rep. Points Rep. Points : 9

Post by DawningStar on Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am

Thank you! I am glad that someone found a use for them!

Also update! I just added teh RPG maker vx Ace resource kit!

I plan on updating once more this week! see keep your eyes peeled!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:46 am